Crystal River Auto Insurance
Every Florida driver is responsible for protecting themselves behind the wheel, which will likewise make the road a lot safer for all drivers. Still, no one is immune to mistakes, and none of us ever know when we might get caught in accidents that could lead us to face a lot of recovery costs. Quality auto insurance is the benefit that will be there to help you through your recovery.
If you’re a Crystal River resident, then the committed team at The Hagar Group is here to help you get the auto insurance policy that is customized for you. We know that drivers in your community face unique operating risks, and we’re here to help you determine precisely which plan will offer you the best possible benefits.
What Does Auto Insurance Cover?
A full coverage auto insurance policy combines coverages to cover nearly any unexpected loss that you might encounter as a vehicle owner or operator. Full coverage policies may include:
· Liability insurance: When an accident is deemed your fault, this coverage helps you pay for the damage you do to others (such as other drivers) who weren’t in the car with you.
o Bodily injury liability coverage: This plan pays for third-party medical bills and sometimes for death benefits.
o Property damage liability coverage: This pays for damage to the other party’s property.
· Collision insurance: This covers damage to your own vehicle that you sustained in a wreck.
· Comprehensive insurance: This coverage pays for damage from non-accident mishaps, such as weather damage, fires, theft, vandalism or similar accidents.
· Medical payments coverage/Personal Injury Protection (PIP): If you get hurt in an accident, this coverage can pay for your medical bills. It sometimes will cover other losses, like lost income.
· Uninsured/underinsured motorist insurance: This insures you against damage caused by someone else who doesn’t have appropriate liability coverage. If you are the victim of a hit-and-run, for example, then this coverage can pay for your car’s damage.
Plus, to further customize your benefits, you can add countless perks into qualifying policies, including:
· Roadside assistance
· Rental car reimbursement
· Custom parts coverage
· Replacement cost vehicle coverage
· Vanishing deductibles
· Gap insurance
What Auto Insurance is Required in Crystal River?
In Florida, all drivers are required to carry at least:
· $10,000 PIP coverage
· $10,000 Property damage liability coverage
It is highly encouraged that you purchase more coverage than the minimum mandatory limits. We can help you choose the right balance of coverage and price so that you are never without coverage when you need it.
Insure Your Vehicle Today
Protect your vehicle with a reliable car insurance policy from The Hagar Group. Call us at (352) 726-1691 or fill out an online quote form to get started!
Common Auto Insurance Questions:
Florida is a no-fault state when it comes to car accidents. This means that no matter who is responsible for causing the car accident, each driver is expected to file a claim with their own PIP coverage before they can file a lawsuit or liability claim against the other driver’s benefits. Only once you reach certain limits can you file against another driver’s policy.
When you buy auto insurance, you pay an agreed premium in exchange for financial assistance following unexpected, unavoidable problems involving their vehicles. Following car accidents or other damaging occurrences, the recovery costs might be significant. Your auto insurance will enable you to pay for these losses from your policy’s funds as opposed to out of your own pockets.
While full coverage car insurance is generally recommended, every driver is different. You can customize the limits, deductibles and other terms within your policy to make sure it remains entirely unique to you. Be sure to speak with an insurance agent about insuring your vehicle today.
Auto insurance premiums are calculated depending on your age, gender, location, driving record, credit score, coverage limits and other factors. We are happy to work with you to optimize your plan to your advantage, without costing you an arm and a leg in the process.
Fill out an online quote form to discover how much you can save on car insurance.