Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Information
Car Insurance for Drivers Throughout Florida
Every time you sit behind the wheel, you take up responsibility and risks that come along with driving. Even if you drive carefully, accidents are an unfortunate part of everyday life. In fact, the average person will be involved in around five car accidents in their lifetime. While accidents aren’t always avoidable, it is possible to protect against them.
The Hagar Group has served drivers across Florida since 1929 with dedicated care and genuine honesty. As a family-owned and operated company, we understand the risks that hardworking families face both on and off the road. We work to build long lasting relationships with each client so that you can drive at ease knowing you’re covered.
What Does Auto Insurance Cover?
A full coverage auto insurance policy combines coverages to cover any danger that may face you and your vehicle. Full coverage policies may include:
- Comprehensive Coverage provides compensation for damages to your vehicle caused by fire, wind, hail, lightning, smoke, falling objects, theft and vandalism.
- Collision Coverage provides compensation for damages to your vehicle caused by a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Liability Insurance covers bodily injury and property damage that you may cause someone else while operating the insured vehicle.
- Personal Injury Protection provides compensation for injuries you and your passengers may sustain after an accident, no matter who caused the accident. This type of insurance can help with medical bills as well as lost wages in the event you or your passengers are unable to work due to the injury.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist covers damages and injuries that occur in an accident involving another driver who is not carrying proper insurance at the time of the accident.
- Roadside Assistance helps with the expenses related to trip interruptions, such as running out of gas or needing to be towed.
What Auto Insurance is Required in Florida?
In Florida, all drivers are required to carry at least:
- $10,000 in bodily injury liability per person
- $20,000 in bodily injury liability per accident
- $10,000 in property damage liability
Is Florida A Fault State?
Florida is a no-fault state when it comes to car accidents. This means that no matter who is responsible for causing the car accident, each driver is expected to file a claim with their insurance provider to cover their own damages and injuries.
Insure Your Vehicle Today
Protect your vehicle with a reliable car insurance policy from The Hagar Group. Call us at (352) 726-1691 or fill out an online quote form to get started!
Common Auto Insurance Questions
Auto insurance may be paid for in the form of monthly premiums in return for coverage. If you suffer damages or injuries related to your vehicle, you can file a claim on your policy to receive compensation. Once a claim is filed, a claims adjuster from the insurer will investigate to calculate how much compensation you may receive based on the accident and your policy.
While full coverage car insurance is generally recommended, every driver is different. Be sure to speak with an insurance agent about insuring your vehicle today.
Auto insurance premiums are calculated depending on your age, gender, location, driving record, credit score, coverage limits and other factors. Fill out an online quote form to discover how much you can save on car insurance.